- Remove saved passwords in Mozilla Firefox
- Delete autofill username and password
- Clear autofill in Firefox
- Clio Manage
- Mozilla Firefox
Turning off Autofill in Firefox
- Click on the Firefox menu icon. (Three lines at top-right of the screen.)
- Click on Options.
- Choose "Privacy & Security."
- In the "Forms & Autofill" section uncheck "Autofill Addresses." The system will automatically save your settings.
Clearing Autofill Data in Firefox
- Click on the Firefox menu icon. (Three lines at top right of screen.)
- Click on "Privacy and Security."
- In the "History" section, click on the "Clear History" button.
(Alternatively, you can press CTRL+SHIFT+DEL on your keyboard to bypass steps 1-3.)
- In the "Time Range to Clear" dropdown menu, choose “Everything.”
- Make sure “Form & Search History” is checked.
- Click Clear Now.
Thank you for your feedback.
We'll use this information to inform the continual improvement of our self-help resources.