Nov 23,2019 вЂў Filed to: Fix Mobile Device Issues вЂў Proven solutions
- Solutions 1: Undo Deletd iPhone Texts from iPhone (if it's not long after you delete texts on iPhone)
- Solution 2: Restore text messages back to iPhone via iTunes Backup (if you've backed up iPhone with iTunes)
- Solution 3: Undo Deleted Text on iPhone via iCloud Backup (if you've backed up iPhone to iCloud)
- Extra Tips for How to Delete Texts Permanently
My iPhone texts have been deleted by mistake and I would very much like to restore them. Can somebody please help me? - Jenniffer
Do as the follows:
1) Stop using your iPhone now
If you've deleted text messages from iPhone accidently, they are not gone right away. They are somewhere on your iPhone, waiting for new dta to overwritten them. To undo deleted texts on iPhone, please stop your iPhone right away, or new data will make these deleted text messages gone away forever!
2) Find a computer to undo deleted text messages on iphone
You can't undo deleted text messages on iPhone directly. Instead, you need a Windows PC or Mac to restore deleted iPhone text messages. The sonner, the better, because new data is generated all the time, even when somebody call you.
Keep your shirts on after you accidently deleted texts on iPhone. There is a chance that you can get them back. The only thing you need to do is to download dr.fone - iPhone Data Recovery or Dr.FOne - Mac iPhone Data Recovery and choose one of the 3 recovery modes according to your condition to undo deleted text messages on iPhone.
dr.fone - iPhone Data Recovery
3 ways to recover data from iPhone SE/6S Plus/6S/6 Plus/6/5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS!
- Recover contacts directly from iPhone,iTunes backup and iCloud backup.
- Retrieve contacts including numbers,names,emails,job titles,companies,etc.
- Supports iPhone 6S,iPhone 6S Plus,iPhone SE and the latest iOS 9 fully!
- Recover data lost due to deletion,device loss,jailbreak,iOS 9 upgrade,etc.
- Selectively preview and recover any data you want.