- To permanently delete photos and videos stored in the Google Photos' trash folder
- All Republic Wireless phones except the Motorola DEFY XT
- Google Photos application
- Go to the Google Photos app
- At the top left, tap Menu Icon
- Tap Trash
- Touch and hold the photo(s) or video(s) you want to permanently delete
- Tap Delete
Photos and videos located in the Google Photos' trash folder will be permanently deleted without intervention after 60 days.
Article Created From
Having trouble finding the answer you’re looking for? Ask an Expert Member.
(Our Experts are not staff, but their knowledge of our service and phones is outstanding!)