Can any clever person out there give me an exact answer regarding the deletion of Bing from Win 10? I simply detest Bing and don't want to see it again.
A simple question, with hopefully a simple answer. Can it be done, and if so, how.
Thanks in advance/#.
- Windows 10
- Windows settings
Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.
Steps for removing Bing from search bar:
1. In Search type “Cortana & Search Settings” and hit enter.
2. You will have to find “Search online and include web results” feature and toggle the switch to disable it.
Note: Set the switch to “Off” state.
3. Reboot the Windows 10 device and your Bing search bar should be disabled.
Steps for removing Bing from the Browser.
- Open Internet Explorer and click on the Gear icon.
- Click on the ‘Manage add-ons’ option.
- Click on ‘Search Providers’ which is on left pane.
- Right click on ‘Bing’ where is listed under the ‘Name:’ column.
- Click on ‘Remove’ from the drop-down menu.
Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.