i woke up this morning and find out that all my text messages was deleted and i don't know why.
is there any possible way to retrieved it
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.1.2
Posted on Aug 18, 2015 7:43 PM
Loading page content
Page content loaded
If you backup to iCloud and have not backed up since you lost the messages, you can restore the backup and they should come back. Try this:
1. Login to iCloud.com from a computer with your Apple ID and password
2. Click on Text Messages (if it isn't there your messages have not been backed up).
3. If it is there search the messages to find the ones you need.
4. Now go to your iPhone and choose Settings, iCloud on your iPhone.
5. Turn off Text Messages (or ensure it is turned off).
6. You'll see a pop-up. Select: 'Keep on My iPhone'.
7. Now turn back on text messages.
8. Tap 'Merge', and wait. After a few minutes the deleted text messages should appear back on your iPhone.